Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kuch kuch hota hai, tapi kau saja yang tak tau

I'd sing this song to you the last time we spoke to each other, but I think the idea of putting on a bared-belly-button sari would turn you off.




Oh my god let love not
trouble anyone like this
the talk of the heart remains in the heart
let it not come on the lips
let it not come

May you not remember me
what should is there left to say now
May you not remember me
what should is there left to say now

My heart cried and my eyes are filled
my heart cried and my eyes are filled
what should is there left to say now
Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayee - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Tomorrow's Friday. Looking forward to finish up the Lost Symbol this weekend. Verdict so far: It's like eating a whole Pizza on your own. You know you can't eat another slice, but you just have got to finish it.

No comments: