Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where on earth did you get that idea from?

In the middle of a meeting, after explaining something that is obviously confidential and understandably should be strictly privy to only those who were present, the boss turned to face me and looked at me in the eyes and said

"This is confidential and this should not be discussed outside this room".

I am hurt.

Someone is spreading rumors that I like to spread rumors.

People are gossiping that I like to gossip.

Isn't that ironic?

3 comments:

Fuzzy A! said...

It's like rai-iya-in on your wedding day, said Ms Morissette

penglipurlapar said...

It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife

Okay let me change that to context

It's meeting the woman of my dreams
And then meeting her handsome husband....


... somehow that doesn't sound right?

Fuzzy A! said...

Meh, I prefer singing in the original words rather than fitting songs to accommodate me. :/

After all, it's a black fly in your red chardonnay.