Friday, May 28, 2010

Achtung!

You know when you watch disaster movies, in which human kind is facing extinction or apocalypse, people would start to try to save the human race by building ships or space travelers to colonise a whole new world or planet and they would usually list down all the important people that might contribute to the society in one way or another ie. the President, doctors, scientists, engineers, architects, military personnel, police etc?

I am pretty sure that an accountant is never going to be in that list.

It's over. I'm doomed.

3 comments:

Fuzzy A! said...

I'll gladly give my seat for you. The new world cannot survive without your brilliant insight.

Oh and achtung! always reminds me of that blue plastic table in 3E Achtung! Achtung! Ich liebe dich!

penglipurlapar said...

Awww how sweet. But how would you know that you're not on the list of "people we will knockdown with this spaceship right before lift off just to be safe"?

Fuzzy A! said...

Oh, I'm very sure. I'm on the same level with Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. Well, at least, they think I'm on the same level.